Thursday, December 30, 2010

In the New Year: Trying this Again

I am unlocking the blog for two reasons. One, I want a place to stash my knitting and crocheting pictures and musings and this is a good place to do it. Two, I want my patterns to be available to the crocheting public.

Here's the deal. Comments are on, but they are being moderated. Abusive comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice and without response. I welcome reasoned debate and grammatical quibbling. If you find a mistake in a pattern please comment or email or both.

(Speaking of mistakes in patterns - there seems to be a mistake in the Kaleidoscope Beret. I'll find it and fix it as soon as I have a spare moment to pick up a hook.)

Thank you all for your support and have a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment